Friday 4 November 2011

It's been a while

Here is a sneek peek of a card I made that isn't docraft. Pop over to my other blog for more.


A small selection of cards I have made in the past couple of months





Those glittered Tatty Ted decoupage are so lush.






An easel frame card using pre embossed card stock.







Use up those paper ribbons that are in the ultimate decoupage packs.






What a naughty blogger I have been. No computer and then the new one won't allow me access to my old saved files.






Centre stepper card Loving this style.








Side step card with no measuring??? Pop over to my other blog for instructions.






Oh if you can't use a bit of mirri at christmas when can you?






This is a bit different Instructions on other blog soon.








using up those scraps again.







Pyramage and scraps make a great card.






Another centre stepper.






You guessed it I love this card style





A customer challange a triple easel.






Pop over for instructions.

Be back soon promise.


4 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word Di, you have been very busy. These are beautiful cards. Lee x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, both your blogs have some fab cards on them. You have had a couple of busy months. Gorgeous xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards.
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Wonderful selection of cards.. Chris xx