Saturday 23 February 2013

What a lovely day

 
What a busy day in Portsmoth.
 
MATERIALS BANK & CRAFT CENTRE
16 ANSON ROAD
FRATTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
PORTSMOUTH
HAMPSHIRE
PO4 8TB
Has to be one of my favorite places to go Sally holds a lot of Docrafts stock and the prices are cheaper than other places.
She now has a webpage so you can buy online worth a quick I think 
 
 
This is that layout agaaaaaaain!!
I mixed the spots and stripes and vintage notes again and this time added floating hearts and a decoupage heart.
I have finished all my demos for this loop now and I must say I used nearly all my vintage notes.
I think I will be using spots and strips with the new bits that came through the door on Thursday.
I sneek peek coming up I think.
See you tomorrow
 

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

I had hoped to go to the demo but couldn't get there in the end. Hopefully see you next month in Lyndhurst x