O.k make yourself a cuppa, pull up a chair and be prepared for a long post.
I hope this is going to make sense!!!!
You will need 6 cards, size is irrelevant but they must all be the same size.
I use the papermania cards as they are scored but not folded.
I shall be making this card at future demos.
1. Fold 2 cards along the score line. Fold 4 into gate fold use the score line as the guide
DO NOT FOLD on the pre scored line
2. You need to create a 1cm spine on the FIRST card ONLY. This need to be created in the narrow pieces of the card.
3. Follow the picture above to place your tape around the edge of the smaller sections.
4. Flip the card over and place the tape around the edges of the smaller section. DO NOT put any tape into the spine areas.
5. Take the cards that you folded on the score line and run a.piece of tape along the long edges. Stick the cards over the smaller sections leaving the spines free
6.Repeat this on both sides this will give you a tri fold card with spines.
7. Take 2 of the gatefolds and place tape around the smaller sections.
8. Take the last card and place tape around the back of the larger section.
9.Stick the smaller sections to the centre section of the tri fold butting the edges up.
10. Stick the remaining card over the centre of the section.
To close fold each section right over left until everything is flat.
Be prepared to be sat at your desk for the next couple of days.
Thanks for popping by. See you tomorrow.