Wednesday 17 July 2013

One for the guys

 
 
The hardest cards to make are the ones we make for the men in our lives.
So with this in mind I thought an apron would be a good one to do.
 
So I used
 
  •                                12 x 12" Paper Pack (32pk) - Christmas in the Country
  •  
     
  •                                       1m Ribbon (6pcs) - Christmas in the Country
  •                                Large Ribbon Bows (12pcs) - Christmas in the Country
  •                   A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack (48pk) - At Christmas Lucy Cromwell
  •  
     
     
    The apron was cut from a piece of 5x7 kraft card and then I used my oval x cut die as a template to cut the arm curve.
    The paper was cut and distressed and then I stuck the ribbons to the back of the paper and stuck to the card.
    The pocket was made from a scrap of card and paper.as was the tag.
    The decoupage was a picture style one so I cut the picture to remove all the white and then made up as normal and stuck it to the card.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    No comments: