Sunday 21 March 2010

Black and white always looks good so for this card I used black "textured 12x12 card" cut into a try shutter. I then punched out 2 strips of paper for the panels using one of the new "Mosaic Punchs". The flowers and message "Glitterations" I would have added clear and black gems, but I lost them under the mountain of bits on the table.
I am always being asked for instructions for my cards so hopefully this will make sense.
You will need a piece of card 5 1/2" x 12" Score across the long side at 2" , 4" , 8", 10" flip the card a 1/4 turn along the long edge measure in the width of you ruler cut from the 2" to the 10" flip the card round and repeat on the other long side. Fold the card the top and bottom folds should be the opposite to the centre fold. Decorate as you like.Posted by Picasa

No comments: