Thursday 30 December 2010

As promised demo's

This is not what I was expecting to be posting this week. I am no longer the arts and crafts supervisor at the range. This is my choose as I have gone back to part-time which is great as I was finding full-time to much.
I will now be in work Wed-Sat. However part of the deal with going back to part-time was that Technique Thursday has been stopped. We will therefore only be doing demos on alternate weekends. I am so sorry to all of you that attended this and I will try and incorporate something into the weekends to help you pick up those techniques.

So to move forward the demo list I put out before Christmas is now useless. I will only be doing a month at a time as I found I was constantly changing the list before.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for you help, support, love and best wishes. I wish you all a happy new year and hope to see you at a demo.

See list on the side bar

No comments: