Sunday 12 December 2010

Happy Christmas

I would just like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing you all in the future and showing you the new goodies that both The Range and Docraft have on offer. It is going to be really exciting. Unfortunatly you will all be having to learn the power of restraint as there are so many fantastic new things to come.

The first demo is 6th Jan at 5.30pm - 7.30pm this is scrapcards so save all your bits and bobs papers ribbons lace etc.

There is a change to the list that was at work already the 8th Jan demo is now 9th Jan 11am-3pm as I am on the isle of wight on the 8th.

The Docraft demo is on 15th Jan 10am-4pm

I have decided to only make lists up a month or so at a time as I don't want to have to keep changing them.

Remember they are always popular so if you want to get a seat get there early.

Lastly I would like to thank you all for the fantastic cards and pressies I have received for my granddaughter Paige. My son and his partner were completely blown away with you generosity and have asked me to say thank you.

No comments: