Monday 23 June 2008

CHRISTMAS

Christmas has arrived at work. We had some lovely die cut decoupage books in yesterday, they are £9.99 and you got six pages of decoupage some vellum and card stock.
I have experimented and found that although we do not sell silicone glue for our cards we sell a pergamano gel that works the same.
The new Docraft demos start on 1st July and I have taken delivery of mine today I am unable to tell you what is there just yet but let's say it's lovely and Christmas will be easy once I have decided what to use. The packaging has changed and looks great this will help you pick out the newly released items.There is a fantastic creativity pack priced £9.99 and it's not just for card making it has other things in it. You are intrigued now aren't you?
I hope to be able to give you a preview on Thursday so watch this space.
Am off to make some samples now.

No comments: