Sunday, 8 June 2008
paper mill Gun Wharf Quay
Wow you were fantastic what a brilliant day I hope sales were good and that you all had as much fun as me. Your hospitality was super and I am sure that the customers appreciated it as much as I did.I really look forward to coming to visit again.
Ladies if you have never been to a paper mill shop before go it's a lovely shop the staff I have met over the past 2 weeks are really lovely and make you feel so welcome. The products they sell are lovely as well. The card stock comes in a great choose of colours and textures. and they have 12x12, A5, and A4. As promised next week I will upload another.
The instructions for the concertina diagonal fold card.
1. Take a piece of A4 card stock and cut it to 21cm high and 30cm long if this is not possible make sure that the length will divide equally into 3. e.g 30cm ,27cm, or 24cm.
2. With your embossing tool and a ruler score a line at 10cm and then again at 20cm. This will give you the concertina fold. If you paper was 27cm score at 9cm and again at 18cm.
3.Place your ruler diagonally on your card starting at 21cm and finishing around about 6cm this last measurement is changeable.
4.Either cut along this line or if you are not confident then draw a line and then cut.
5. If you have used double sided card stock then all you need to do is add your embellishments if you haven't then you may wish to cover the card.
6. When you cover the card I like to leave a little of the card colour showing around the edge. You paper needs to be at least 8x8 and when you measure it will be a little short but remember that with the edge showing it will be fine.
7.Cover the left front panel and then the right front panel first then turn the card over and do the middle panel.
8. decorate the card as you wish.
Have to say I think The big one 12x12 paper pack from docraft is great for this as the colour are super and if you have problems with coordinating they do the job for you.
Posted by demo-di at 07:30 0 comments
Older Posts Subscribe