Tuesday 23 September 2008

FOREVER FRIENDS

I have been playing which is unusual for me as normally my cards are either samples or demo cards.



This card was entered into a Card of the month comp and was coloured with whispers and high lighted with sakura pens. The pick backing is tissue paper layered using Anita's tacky glue watered down and then highlighted with chalks and silver pigment ink.



This card is a funky kits sugar Nellie stamp again coloured with my whispers pens.



This card uses the forever friends stamp and is coloured with whispers pens and a blender pen. I have use a little bit of white stretchy stocking to make a cast for his arm as the little girl it's for has broken her arm and is having a full cast put on on her birthday.


I did have fun watch this space as I will be loading my children's birthday cards soon.

No comments: